Returns + Exchanges
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
General Terms and Conditions Web of Sisi shop have been prepared in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act (ZVPot-OCT2) based on the recommendations Chamber of Commerce and international codes for e-commerce.
SISI web shop (the "seller" or "Sisi shop") is operated by Sisi, House of Style, Overtoorm 393, Amsterdam. Upon registration to the system, Sisi shop visitors acquire user name that is the same as his e-mail and a password. User name and password unambiguously define and connect the data input. By confirming registration via e-mail visitor becomes a user and obtains the right to purchase.
General terms and conditions addresses business operation of Sisi shop, user rights and business relationship between the seller and the customer.
Seller will deliver the goods or services within an agreed period. All orders received by 12 A.M. will be posted the same day.
Contract partner for the delivery is PostNL, but the seller retains the right to choose another delivery service if this contract may be met more effectively.
We ship to the following countries in Europe:
EUR 1: Belgium, Denmark (not including the Faroe Islands or Greenland), Germany, France (incl. Corsica and Monaco), Italy (excluding San Marino and Vatican City), Luxembourg, Austria, Spain (including The Balearic Islands, but excluding the Canary Islands), United Kingdom (excluding Gibraltar, the Channel Islands) and Sweden.
EUR 2: Bulgaria, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Ireland, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal (incl. the Azores and Madeira), Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia and the Czech Republic.
For all shipments outside of Europe, please contact us by e-mail: email@example.com
Coutries listed under EUR1: 13 €
Coutries listed under EUR2: 18,50 €, except Slovenia: 14 €
Netherlands: 6,95 €
All parcels are shipped as Track & Trace Parcels, allowing up to 2 kg weight at maximum size: 100 x 50 x 50 cm
2. Access to information
(Summary of the legislation)
Sisi shop is committed to always provide the customer the following information:
• a) corporate identity (name and place of business, number of registry)
• b) contact information, allowing the user quick and effective communication (e-mail, phone)
• c) the essential characteristics of the goods or services (including after sales services and guarantees)
• d) availability of products (each product or service that is offered on the site, should be available within a reasonable time),
• e) terms of delivery of products or performance of services (manner, place and time of delivery)
• f) All prices must be clearly and unambiguously defined and it must be shown whether they already include taxes and transport costs
• g) the method of payment and delivery
• h) the time the tender,
• i) the period within which it is possible to withdraw from the contract and conditions for withdrawal, and they are also about if and how much a buyer will pay to return the item,
• j) an explanation of the appeal process, including details of the contact person or department for customer contact.
3. Offer items
Due to the nature of online business Sisi shop’s offer updates and changes often and quickly. Prices are presented as online prices. Price is the price to buy online in case of bank transfer (pro-forma invoice) or by credit card.
4. Methods of payment
The seller accepts the following payment methods:
• by PayPal transfer to an account of Sisi Shop
• by credit card (Eurocard / Mastercard, Visa)
The seller shall issue an invoice to the buyer on a durable medium, with a breakdown of costs and instructions on how to withdraw from the purchase and the items returned, if necessary and possible. The buyer is obliged to check the accuracy of the information on the invoice and any errors inform the seller within eight days of receipt. Subsequent complaints not taken into account.
Purchase agreement (contract) is electronically stored on the sellers's server and made available to the buyer at any time in his user profile (My Profile).
Price applies to all members Sisi shop. User becomes a member of the club Sisi shop by registrating at web shop Sisi shop. Registration is also possible during the purchase process.
All prices include VAT, except where expressly stated otherwise.
Prices are valid at the time of contract award and don’t have a predetermined force. Prices are valid in the case of payment by the above methods of payment, under the above conditions. In case, or in the event that the price of the item changed during order processing, customer service will enable the cancellation of purchase, but will offer a customer service solution that will go to mutual satisfaction.
Purchase agreement between the seller and the customer is concluded at the moment when bidder confirms the order (the customer receives an email on the status of Order confirmed). From that moment, all prices and other terms are fixed and apply to the seller and the customer.
6. The process of shopping
1. After placing an order the buyer receives notification by e-mail that we received your order. At this stage the customer has an option to cancel the order within one hour. Customer on the web site is always provided with comprehensive data on the status and content of the contract.
2. If the order is confirmed and customer’s order is not withdrawn, the contract is further processed by a supplier - contract review, check availability of ordered products and then confirming or rejecting it. Seller may call the customer on his contact telephone number to verify the accuracy of the provided information. At approving the contract seller shall inform the customer by e-mail of the estimated delivery time. The contract to purchase the ordered products between buyers and suppliers is at this stage definitively concluded.
3. Goods shipped Within the agreed time seller does goods preparation and dispatch them and informs the buyer by e-mail. Seller in that e-mail also informs the buyer of the policy of returning the goods and who to contact in case of delays in delivery or complaints.
7. The right to withdraw from the purchase, return of goods
The consumer has the right, within 15 days of receiving the to withdraw from the contract without having to provide a reason for its decision. The only cost incurred by the consumer in connection with the cancellation of the contract is the cost of returning the goods. Goods must be returned within 15 days of the filed notice of withdrawal (purchase).
Received goods must be returned undamaged and in the same quantity, unless the goods are damaged, corrupted, lost or have reduced their quantity, without fault of the consumer.
When returning items where promotional code was utilized, this means it was considered as a discount and will not be returned (returned is the amount paid), except in the event that Sisi shop gift certificate was utilized - this is taken as a means of payment and the amount paid shall be refunded to the account user. Refund payments will be made as soon as possible, but no later than 30 days from receipt of notice of withdrawal from the contract. We perform repayments of payments to the customer’s current account.
Returning the goods to the buyer within days for withdrawal is considered to be the message of withdrawal.
Communication form to recover items is available in the My Account -> Orders by clicking on the 'Advanced' for the desired order. Write your message in the message box Add -> Commentary on the purchase and click the Submit button.
Products have a warranty, if so indicated on the warranty card or on invoice. This warranty is valid by following the instructions on the warranty card, and upon presentation of invoice. Warranty periods are listed on the warranty or invoice.
Warranty information is also listed on the item with the presentation. If no warranty information, product does not guarantee or indication at this time is unknown. In the latter case, you can contact the customer service, which will provide up to date information.
The seller uses the appropriate technological and organizational means to protect the transmission and storage of personal data and payment. For this purpose seller uses 128-bit SSL certificate issued by an authorized organization for this.
Service is committed to sustainable protection of personal user data.
Seller indefinitely keep IP addresses of all visitors of Sisi shop web page, and of registered members we also keep: name, e-mail address, contact phone number, primary address and the delivery address, country of residence, time and date of registration and archive communication with providers.
The seller will use the personal data solely for order fulfillment (sending of information material, offers, invoices) and other necessary communication.
User data will in no case be turned over to unauthorized persons.
The protection of personal data is liable to the user, in such a way to ensure the security of your username and password and appropriate software (anti-virus) to protect your computer.
11. Absolution of responsibility
Seller shall use its best efforts to ensure currency and accuracy of the information published on its pages. Nevertheless, the nature of items, delivery or price change so rapidly, that the provider fails to correct the information on the website. In such a case, the buyer will be informed of changes and can cancel the order or ordered a replacement item.
Although the seller tries to provide accurate pictures of products, all photographs should be understood as symbolic. Photos do not provide the item properties.
We reserve the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time and in any manner, for any reason and without notice.
12. Complaints and disputes
Seller respects the existing consumer protection laws. Seller shall make every effort to comply with their duty to establish an effective system for dealing with complaints and designate a person, which, in the event of a problem, the buyer can connect the phone or by email. The appeal shall be submitted via e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Complaint procedure is confidential.
We wish you a pleasant and favorable shopping!
Silvia Jerman Geelen, Director